Information about Cookies
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user's computer and allow the person responsible for a service to improve the way you interact between your visitors and your website. In some cases, the installation of these cookies requires the consent of the user.
There are different kinds of cookies, affected and unaffected by Law:
Cookies are not affected:
· Techniques: They are necessary for navigation. Without them it would not work properly page.
· Customization or configuration: They allow the page to recognize the user's language, the font size, etc.
· Security: prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
· Analytics: Allows measuring user activity and compile statistics navigation.
· Rack: Manage the frequency and content of the ads.
· Follow up: They store information about users to show advertising.
http://www.cygyc.com/ reports that the website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 AmphitheatreParkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( "Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
When you visit http://www.cygyc.com/, some cookies not install us, but the installed third. For example, if you click on an advertisement from a third party on the website, that third party may install cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties but not install cookies on your device. Therefore we suggest you go to the websites of these third parties to learn more about the cookies that install and how you can manage them.
http://www.cygyc.com/ reports that the website uses a cookie on the user's navigation through the website for easy customization and ease of navigation. Thanks to this cookie is http://www.cygyc.com/ may recognize the preferred language selected by the user, without having to select it again each time you visit the website to access the content.
To disable / enable cookies on your device, you must do it through your Web browser. Here's how you can manage cookies on your computer by major browsers. For information about how to manage cookies on your tablet and / or mobile, consult your documentation or online help files.
· In the setup menu, select 'Show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page.
· Select the key 'Content Settings' in the privacy section
· The section of the top of the page that appears gives you information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookie stored on it at that time.
· In the Tools menu, select 'Options'.
· Select the tab Privacy in the box options.
· From the drop-down menu, choose 'Use custom settings for history'. This will display the cookie options and can choose to activate or deactivate them by checking the appropriate box.
Internet Explorer 6+
· In the Tools menu, select 'Internet Options'.
· Click the Privacy tab.
· You will see a scroll cursor to set privacy has six positions that allow you to control the amount of cookies to be installed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies .
· In the setup menu, select the 'preferences'.
· Open the Privacy tab.
· Select the option you want from the section 'block cookies.
All other browsers
For information about how to manage cookies through other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.
How to disable / enable third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies not install us. Therefore we suggest you look on the websites of these third parties for information on installing cookies and how you can manage.